Structures Foreman (Denver, CO)
SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for an experienced Structures Foreman with a background in heavy civil construction. The Structures Foreman will be based out of SEMA’s Rocky Mountain District working primarily at various project sites, therefore, must be willing to travel.
Structures Foreman will directly supervise crews in SEMA’s Structures Division, and will direct personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
Essential Job Functions/Qualifications:
- Promote and comply with all company and safety policies and procedures
- Coordinate and manage field personnel
- Understand proper equipment utilization and daily maintenance requirements
- Able to communicate effectively with crews, subcontractors, and Owners
- Assist with field-based hiring and training, and managing employees in a supervisory role
- Demonstrate leadership, lead by example
- Write routine reports and correspondence
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Five years of Foreman experience in heavy civil construction
- Extensive knowledge of structural concrete
- Valid Driver’s License
SEMA Construction offers top industry wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please click on the link below and attach a resume.