SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for a full-time Receptionist to be located at our corporate headquarters in Centennial, Colorado. Preferred candidate will be fluent in both English and Spanish.
This is a position well suited for someone with a professional demeanor who likes a fast-paced environment. The Receptionist will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks and will be responsible for: answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies, and assisting the A/P department as needed.
- Very reliable with a strong work ethic
- Professional and cheerful temperament
- Ability to be flexible and poised in a fast-paced environment
- Written and verbal communication proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Some Accounts Payable Experience Preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Both self-sufficient performance skills and strong collaboration skills
- Customer/client focused
- Technical capacity and willingness to learn new tasks
- Ability to work independently and take direction from multiple source
SEMA Construction offers competitive wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please click on the link below to complete our online application and attach your resume. No calls please.