SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace, has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Coordinator located in our south Denver, Colorado office. The Project Coordinator will assist several Project Managers in their daily activities including preparing, organizing, and maintaining project documentation. Project Coordinator must have previous Project Coordinator experience in construction, experience working with CDOT, City and County of Denver, be detail-oriented, professional, organized, and have advanced communication and computer skills.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Anticipating and providing company’s needs to access information, and general coordination with daily project activities
- Coordinating the transmission of submittals; post award and during the active project
- Acting as a liaison between company and project owners, subcontractors, and engineers on active projects
- Highly organized record keeping and document management
- Ensuring that memos, faxes, emails, and requests are promptly distributed to decision makers
- Handling multiple priorities, duties, jobs/projects, and responsibilities
- Working effectively and communicating well with a wide variety of people and clients, inside and outside of SEMA Construction
- Assembling diverse data and preparing reports
- Assisting with other departments in our firm as required
- 1-3 years of related CONSTRUCTION Project Coordinator experience
- A Bachelors Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of experience with and knowledge of City and County of Denver and CDOT agency requirements (Textura experience preferred)
- Notary Public preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Viewpoint is a plus
- A high-energy team player with a positive demeanor
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage many time-sensitive projects concurrently
- An aptitude for a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers top wages and a competitive benefits packages. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please click on the link below and attach a resume. No calls please.