SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for an experienced Land Survey Manager for our Rocky Mountain District. Candidate will initially work on projects based in and around SEMA’s Rocky Mountain District in Colorado.
Land Survey Manager ensures compliance to all applicable regulations and requirements including boundary calculations and estimates, and ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Applicant must be experienced in construction survey techniques including bridge/structures, heavy highway, railroad, and dams/reservoirs. Ideal candidate is looking for a long-term career as a heavy civil construction Surveyor.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Verify office calculations to field
- Ability to independently build models, topo maps, field exhibits, and various office computations
- Strong ability to read and identify plans quickly and accurately
- Quick to respond to construction issues and able to solve problems with viable solutions in concert with the entire construction team
- Work well with other members of the project team and overall jobsite cooperation
- CAD skills are necessary
- Experienced, self-motivated, and able to work independently is a must
- Willing to travel at times to other projects if needed
- Requires a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) License, with a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No calls please.