IT Database Administrator (CO)
SEMA is seeking an IT Database Administrator for our Centennial, Colorado office.
- Work with internal customers to define technical solution requirements that support and facilitate business processes.
- Develop and enhance software solutions with Viewpoint Vista, Viewpoint for Content Management, and workflow environments.
- Enhance custom desktop and web software solutions using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Stored Procedures, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, Access Formatta, and integrated third party APIs
- Use highly effective oral and written communications skills to gather requirements and to develop clearly written, understandable, and complete project/user documentation for all assigned projects.
- Provide high level technical assistance and support for the most complex and difficult software problems and projects.
- At least three (3) years of IT and business/industry work experience
- At least four (3) years’ experience using highly effective English oral and written communications skills to correspond with customers and peers using email, conduct in person and/or telephone customer interviews, lead technical training sessions, present technology demonstrations, and develop clearly written, understandable and complete English user and technical project documentation.
- At least four (3) years’ experience with analysis, testing, debugging and troubleshooting software applications in a mission critical production IT environment.
- At least three (2) years of recent professional experience working with SQL Server Databases, Stored Procedures, Functions and Jobs; SQL Server Reporting Services; and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience developing basic software solutions involving integrating with third party APIs, interoperating and interfacing with diverse system and relational database platforms
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following software tools including Viewpoint Vista, Viewpoint for Content Management, HCSS HeavyBid, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Access Formatta
SEMA offers an excellent benefits package. To apply, please click on the link below to complete an on-line application and/or attach a resume. Application information can also be sent firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 303.627.7533, or mailed to SEMA Construction, Inc., 7353 S. Eagle Street, Centennial, CO 80112. SEMA Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.