Erosion Control Foreman (Denver, CO)
SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for an Erosion Control Foreman to be in charge of the daily activities of heavy civil earthwork projects, including supervising a crew of operators and laborers ranging from 2 to 10 employees. The Erosion Control Foreman is responsible for assisting the Project Engineer and ensuring that the Storm Water Management Plan stay up-to-date.
Ideal candidate must possess:
- 5+ years of heavy civil construction experience
- 2-3 years of experience supervising earthwork crews
- 5+ years operating heavy equipment
- CDOT ECS Certification is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude and be a hard worker
- Proven track record in a field supervisory role
- Ability to manage multiple operations simultaneously on the same job
- Make use of available resources while maintaining quality and production
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry, regulatory compliance and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills to network with coworkers and fit company’s culture
- Desire to contribute for company’s growth and profit.
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers competitive benefits and top industry wages to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.