SEMA Construction, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Equipment Administrator located at our Centennial, Colorado corporate office. Applicant will assist SEMA’s Fleet Manager with licensing, dispatching, paperwork, and overall organization of SEMA’s 800-piece inventory of heavy equipment and fleet of company vehicles. Applicant must be professional, highly organized, responsive, and able to manage multiple priorities concurrently. This position would suit a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The job duties and responsibilities include:
- Based upon the significance of this position to SEMA’s construction projects, the Equipment Administrator must be willing to answer company cell phone 24/7/365, if needed
- Interviewing and coordinating CDL drivers to truck foreman for drive testing
- Maintaining CDL and DOT compliance (currently outsourced)
- Understanding all CDL rules and regulations including hours of service, etc. (E-Log)
- Monitoring daily fuel quotes and ordering fuel deliveries as needed (for equipment in our Rocky Mountain District only)
- Dispatching lowboy, dirt trucks, and flatbeds
- Processing equipment rentals and assigning SEMA unit numbers as needed
- Providing unit numbers to other district equipment personnel
- Billing and invoicing equipment to jobs on a weekly basis as instructed
- Maintaining inventory of new equipment/unit numbers into SEMA’s Viewpoint equipment database as necessary
- Maintaining equipment inventory in SEMA’s Viewpoint system in timely fashion to reflect transfers, on/off rent, stock, and yard locations, etc.
- Maintaining internal equipment rental rates and revising up or down as needed
- Providing estimating assistance when needed to estimate equipment rates on potential project pursuits
- Providing equipment “credits” when applicable for negotiated and discounted rental rates based on negotiated rates at time of bid
- Providing and analyzing cost/revenue breakdown reporting on monthly and annual basis for equipment department, in SEMA’s Viewpoint system
- Assisting with equipment rental – processing invoices, returns, new rentals, etc.
- Once familiar with this process, the Equipment Administrator will assume full responsibility for this process
- Supervising and managing License and Registration Coordinator
- Processing and monitoring all truck driver and lowboy daily timecards
- Other job duties may be added according to work load and demonstrated ability to adapt to other tasks
Experience with fleet work and licensing is preferred. SEMA Construction, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please click on the link below to submit an application and resume. No calls please.