SEMA Construction Inc., a large civil construction company, has an immediate opening for an experienced Earthwork Foreman with a background in heavy civil construction. The Earthwork Foreman will be responsible for a 14-month Caltrans project located near San Diego.
- Understanding of terms and conditions of project contracts, subcontracts, and purchase orders.
- Strong ability to read drawings and specifications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with heavy earthwork operations and Caltrans
- Strong management skills with 3-5 years experience managing a crew
- Applicant must be a self starter who thrives in a busy environment
- Union employee
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please click on the link below to complete our online application and attach your resume. No phone calls please.