Side Dump Truck Foreman (Denver, CO)
SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for a Side Dump Truck Foreman to manage a fleet of CDL Trucks and Drivers (side dumps and flat beds) in alignment with company safety policies and DOT regulations to ensure a safe and efficient fleet.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hiring, oversight, and direction of all CDL Truck Drivers
- Fielding and resolving all breakdown calls
- Basic maintenance of side dumps and flat beds
- Notifying drivers and scheduling CDL trucks in company maintenance shop, or in partner shops, and on the road
- Planning daily manpower in accordance with project workflow
- Experience in fleet maintenance operations and developing strategies for hiring quality CDL drivers
- General knowledge of heavy duty truck maintenance, DOT rules and regulations
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- CDL Class A License
SEMA Construction offers top industry wages and competitive benefits to all employees. To apply, click on the link below to complete an application.
SEMA Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.