SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Surveyor Party Chief for our Rocky Mountain District. Candidate will initially work on projects based in around Denver, CO.
Applicant must be experienced in construction survey techniques including bridge, heavy highway, railroad, dams/reservoirs, and other various construction needs.
Ideal candidate is looking for a long-term career as a heavy civil construction surveyor.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Verify office calculations to field.
- Create topo maps, field exhibits, and various office computations.
- Strong ability to read and identify plans quickly and accurately.
- Quick to respond to construction issues and able to solve problems with viable solutions in concert with the entire construction team.
- Working well with other members of the project team and overall jobsite cooperation.
- Cad skills are necessary.
- Experienced, self-motivated, and able to work independently is a must.
- Willing to travel at times to other projects if needed.
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers competitive wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please click on the link below and submit your resume. No calls please.