Assistant Project Coordinator (Denver, CO)
SEMA Construction, Inc., has an immediate opening for an Assistant Project Coordinator located at our corporate headquarters in South Denver, Colorado (Centennial).
The Assistant Project Coordinator will assist the Project Coordinators and Estimating team in their daily activities including preparing, organizing, and maintaining project and estimating documentation. Assistant Project Coordinator must be organized, energetic, be detail-oriented, and have excellent computer skills.
Assistant Project Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
- Anticipating and providing assistance with company’s needs to access information, and general coordination with daily project and estimating activities
- Coordinating the transmission of submittals; post award and during the active project
- Acting as a liaison between company and: project owners, subcontractors, and engineers on active projects
- Highly organized record keeping and document management
- Ensuring that memos, faxes, emails, and requests are promptly distributed to decision makers
- Handling multiple priorities, duties, jobs/projects, and responsibilities
- Working effectively with a wide variety of people
- Assembling diverse data and preparing reports
- Administratively supporting the estimating department at SEMA as required
- Assisting with bid day activities and bid turn-ins as needed
- 0-3 years of related construction industry knowledge preferred
- Bachelors Degree (B.A.) or Associates Degree from a college or university is preferred
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Viewpoint is a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and strong willingness to learn
- An aptitude for a highly productive and fast-paced environment
SEMA Construction offers competitive wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please click on the link below to complete our online application and attach your resume. No calls please.