SEMA Construction has an immediate opening for a Pile Driver Operator, with experience driving H Pile and Sheet Pile, for a heavy highway project in Denver, Colorado.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Drive steel H-Piling for bridge footings.
- Installation of sheet piling on location and within tolerance.
- Knowledgeable in multiple pile installation techniques and hammer types.
- Able to assist the Foreman in the installation of various pile types, maintenance and greasing of pile equipment.
- Able to work as a member of an efficient team, learning and acting on the next step to keep the pile installation going effectively.
- Experienced in both rigging and crane signaling.
- Familiar with various types/sizes of cranes and configurations.
- Check work along the way to ensure it is up to code and specifications.
- Oil and services machine as needed.
- Comply with all safety codes.
Applicants must be experienced and self-motivated. SEMA Construction offers top wages and benefits to all employees.
To apply, please click on the link below to complete an online application.
SEMA Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.