Information Services Database Administrator
SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for an Information Services Database Administrator to work out of our corporate headquarters in Centennial, Colorado.
- Work with internal customers to define technical solution requirements that support and facilitate business processes.
- Develop and enhance desktop and web software solutions using Power BI, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Stored Procedures, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, PowerApps, Access Formatta, and integrated third party APIs.
- Use highly-effective oral and written communications skills to gather requirements and to develop clearly written, understandable, and complete project/user documentation for all assigned projects.
- Provide high-level technical assistance and support for the most complex and difficult software problems and projects.
- At least four (4) years of IT and business/industry work experience.
- At least four (4) years’ experience using highly effective oral and written communications skills to correspond with customers and peers using email, conducting in-person and/or telephone customer interviews, lead technical training sessions, present technology demonstrations, and develop clearly written, understandable and complete user and technical project documentation.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with analysis, testing, debugging and troubleshooting software applications in a mission critical production IT environment.
- Experience developing basic software solutions involving integrating with third party APIs, interoperating and interfacing with diverse system and relational database platforms.
- At least three (3) years of recent professional experience working with SQL Server Databases, Stored Procedures, Functions and Jobs; SQL Server Reporting Services; and SQL Server Integration Services.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following software tools including Viewpoint Vista, HCSS HeavyBid, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Power BI, PowerApps, Access Formatta.
To apply, please click on the link below and attach a resume. No calls please.
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers top industry wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer