SEMA Construction, Inc. has immediate openings for experienced Pipe Layers for heavy civil construction projects located in and around the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Key Technical Skills Required Include:
• Assemble, install and repair underground pipe, fittings and valves of various materials and sizes for storm or sanitation sewers, drains and water mains
• Set-up and use pipe lasers and transits to position pipe and fittings in trench conditions
• Direct equipment operators with hand signals
• Backfill around pipe using hand tools
• Test pipes for leakage
• Measure and cut pipes Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have basic experience with pipe laying for heavy civil construction projects. Candidates should also be self-motivated.
SEMA Construction offers competitive wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please click on the link below to complete our online application. No calls please.