SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for an Earthwork Foreman to assist with daily field activities of a heavy rail project near Wichita, KS, including supervising a crew of operators and laborers ranging from 2 to 10 employees. The Earthwork Foreman is responsible for quality, production, cost control, and schedule while maintaining a safe work environment. This position will require a candidate that can work from El Dorado, Kansas (near Wichita).
Ideal candidate must possess:
- 5+ years of heavy civil construction experience
- 2-3 years of experience supervising earthwork crews
- 5+ years operating heavy equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude and be a hard worker
- Proven track record in a field supervisory role
- Ability to manage multiple operations simultaneously on the same job
- Make use of available resources while maintaining quality and production
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry, regulatory compliance and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills to network with coworkers and fit company’s culture
- Desire to contribute for company’s growth and profit.
- Understanding of heavy rail projects preferred
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers competitive benefits and top industry wages to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please click the link below and attach a resume.