SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for a DOT Fleet Manager to manage a fleet of commercial trucks and drivers in alignment with company safety policies and DOT regulations to ensure a safe and efficient fleet.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hiring, oversight, and direction of all commercial truck drivers
- Planning daily manpower in accordance with project workflow
- Running and approving MVRs and required DOT paperwork
- Manage Driver Pool for all CDL and CMV drivers, including random DOT drug testing
- Maintain DOT Driver Files
- Experience in fleet operations and developing strategies for hiring quality commercial drivers
- Experience with maintaining DOT driver files
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- CDL Class A License
- General knowledge of Earthwork Construction
SEMA Construction offers top industry wages and competitive benefits to all employees. To apply, click on the link below to complete an application.
SEMA Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.