SEMA Construction, Inc., has an immediate opening for a summer intern a heavy civil construction intern based out of our office near Dallas, Texas in Grapevine. The perfect candidate for this position is a local construction management or civil engineering student.
Project work for the summer intern will include, but will not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Quantity take-offs for estimates
- Data collection/assembly for issues on projects
- Track daily costs and performance for current projects
- Assist Project Engineers with with project start-up
- Previous heavy civil construction intern experience preferred
- Must have completed at least two years of a Construction Management or Civil Engineering program at a 4-year university
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent computer and technical skills
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a busy environment
To apply, please click on the link below and submit your resume.
SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.