SEMA Construction, voted a 2019 Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for a CAD Drafter for our Rocky Mountain District. This position will be based out of our Centennial, Colorado office and work to be performed in the Denver Metro Area.
Applicant will perform technical drafting and engineering design support for construction projects. Applicant must have basic knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D software, the ability to read and understand architectural/ engineering drawings, manage, organize and layout drawing requirements, have the ability to learn and adapt to project changes, understand architectural and construction detailing, and have strong problem-solving skills. This position offers a high potential for growth for the right candidate.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- CAD drafting for civil construction projects
- Work with Surveyors and Project Engineers in the creation of as-built drawings
- Maintain and update existing as-built drawings
- Revise and create drawings under direct supervision from redlined drawings, verbal and written instructions, marked prints, sketches, computations, and other sources prepared by drafters, task leads, designers or engineers
- Maintain customer-based compliance standards for drafting and lifecycle of projects
- Assist engineers with volume calculations
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers top wages and benefits to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.